Speaking of Canada- SNOW!!!!

To steal a line from Office Space, "I treasure his collection." Michael Bolton? No. I am talking about Snow, aka, "The Fakin' Jamaican."


Between Keith's trip to Canada and Jess's note about Snow, I thought I would share my cornucopia of Snow information and Snow Trivia:


Q. Where is Snow from? A. The North York District of Toronto.


Q. What does Snow stand for? A. Super Notorious Outrageous Whiteboy (I didn't know that one.)

Q. Is Snow a one hit wonder? A. NO, NO, NO!!! Snow has released 6 albums with his next due out this year! He has spent time topping the charts in the US, Canada, Jamaica and Japan.

As you can see, Snow cannot be denied. Go tell your friends and be sure to visit his myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/snowtheartist

4 comments:

Keith said...

I hate to be the naysayer, Joe... but since probably only about 5 people in the US can name a Snow song other than "Informer," he is definitely a one hit wonder. It's totally okay... I love tons of stuff by bands I think were unfairly overlooked, but I am still forced to acknowledge that they are one hit wonders.

ApexTek said...

I know you hate doing it, but you are a naysayer nonetheless. Snow has definitely had some recognizable songs, albeit not hits in this country... OK. Stop. Wait... I just went onto Google to help support my argument for songs of his that are at least recognizable and I've got nothing. I mean you can certainly find out information about his other songs, but nothing about where they can be found other than Snow's discography.

I guess you are right on both accounts... he is a one hit wonder in the US, and I guess it doesn't really matter. I think I need to be OK with that.

Keith said...

I'm just glad you were able to admit it, that's all. I mean I love such Spin Doctors singles as "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" and "You Let Your Heart Go Too Fast", and such Faith No More singles as "Falling to Pieces" and "Midlife Crisis," but I still acknowledge that to most they are one hit wonders for "Two Princes" and "Epic," respectively.

ApexTek said...

I did like "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong."