Adult Swim needs to just stop.

Full disclosure: I have had a few beers tonight.

All right, so I tolerate Robot Chicken. But I never really checked out the Adult Swim cartoons on Cartoon Network. Oh boy. This shit needs to stop, seriously. I watched Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law and Sealab 2021 tonight, and there really is an argument for just shutting this bullshit down. While none of it is as blatantly bad or blatantly foul as Comedy Central's "adult" cartoon Drawn Together, it is just not really acceptable as entertainment. Just not funny. These people need to stop.

2 comments:

Keith said...

Update.

I kept flipping back after watching other things, and it got worse. Completely unacceptable.

ApexTek said...

I have actually never seen it. With your guidance I probably never will.