Trip Update! [from Joe]

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check in from Rotorua (Keith feel free to post). Things
are going great here. I survived a 21 foot waterfall on a raft (and
yes....we do have pictures). We almost flipped over and definitely went
under some, but it was great! We also went to the spa and had full body
massages under running water....very cool.

Yesterday we were in Waitomo where we went caving. We went underground
in wetsuits and helmets and tubed through glowworm caves. It was
spectacular! It is almost too difficult to describe what it was like.
Guess you guys will just have to come here and try it. :)

We are going to Hell's Gate in a minute to see bubbling mud pools.
Should be cool. Then we're off to eat...a lot. Traditional Maori feast
and concert. Tomorrow we are off to the East Coast, the Corumundal
Peninsula. It's supposed to be beautiful. Cat and I might just stay
here. :)

Will write again soon,

Joe & Cat.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Your vacation sounds awesome... I hope I can have a good one like this without having to get married to do it! ;) 'Cause I'm guessing that's a long way off for me. :D