Countdown to vacation!

3 DAYS!

In three days, I will be leaving for Chicago. Maybe I will find an internet cafe or something and post about how my trip's doing; otherwise, I will be leaving on Friday night and will return on next Thursday night.

To those who don't know what's going on (i.e. Jess): I took a week off of work, and am driving to Chicago and back. I'm staying three days in the city, and then coming home. Some highlights I hope to see are the Shedd Aquarium, the Lincoln Park Zoo, and the Field Museum. And I'm doing it all solo... exciting!

Anyway, it's going to be totally sweet.

4 comments:

Jess said...

cool! have fun...I want to hear about the zoo and aquarium!

ApexTek said...

You will need to post pictures when you are done. make sure to get some strange ones!

At any rate, have a good time and stay away from gary (I belive it is between Chicago and PA, it is suppossed to be very very sketchy.

Keith said...

Yeah, I noticed that in some guidebook. What's funny is that, before this, the only time I'd ever heard of Gary, Indiana was in that musical "The Music Man." It seemed like a happy place.

ApexTek said...

you are right, it did sound like a happy place. It was funny becuase I was getting ready to drive back from Minnesota and I am sitting with Cat's step uncle looking at a map and all he does is point to Gary and says "stay away"